tagline: From openSUSE
openSUSE 12.2 Release information edit
openSUSE 12.2 was released on Wednesday September 5th 2012 and brought the best of Free Software in the familiar openSUSE package: stable and complete.
12.2 can be downloaded from software.opensuse.org. Also available was a German 12.2 boxed retail edition. Retail editions boast a complete printed user manual, physical installation media, and include exciting money-off vouchers. Note openSUSE 12.2 has been succeeded by openSUSE 12.3.
Feature highlights edit
In detail edit
In the news edit
- Oct 16: openSUSE 13.2: time to get your hands dirty (by ancorgs)
- Oct 09: openSUSE 13.2 RC1 is now out, hands on (by Kostas Koudaras)
- Oct 08: openSUSE users and the new Linux Foundation Certification Programs (by Kostas Koudaras)
- Sep 22: openSUSE 13.2 Is Coming – First Beta Has Arrived! (by Jos Poortvliet)
- Aug 13: Need a Wallpaper Changer for GNOME? Try Variety! (by Nenad Latinović)