tagline: From openSUSE
openQA is openSUSE's fully automated OS testing service that can be found under http://openqa.opensuse.org/
It is used
- for openSUSE:Factory-tested to determine if a build is good,
- to give Factory users an idea about the current quality,
- to find serious bugs as early as possible,
- to provide up-to-date images for documentation
- to provide videos for promoting releases
Get the source from https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA.
See https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/blob/master/docs/Installation.asciidoc for hints on how to set it up.