The english openSUSE wiki has been moved and updated recently. If you encounter any issue, please let us know by mail to email@example.com.
tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the Artwork Portal edit
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep".
– Scott Adams
We suggest you try these mature free software tools for creating designs for openSUSE.
- GIMP - Image manipulation software.
- Inkscape - Vector drawing software.
- Blender - 3D rendering software.
- Krita - Creative painting software.
- ShowFoto - Foto manipulation.
- Gwenview - basic image editing (quick crop, resize etc).
- GIMP tutorials which will teach you the many capabilities of this wonderful photo manipulation tool
- Create a 3D logo using Blender
Note that these links are not openSUSE related.
Themes (Wallpapers, Icons, Styles, Cursors, etc.):
Artwork and information:
All of Artwork edit
Related pages edit