This wiki was updated to MediaWiki 1.37. If you notice any issues, please report them to admin[at]opensuse.org
(Redirected from SUSECon Planning)
- What kind of funding can we assume for this event? Especially as it is close to the main oSC event and thus budget-competitive.
- Do we want to provide exhibit space?
Note: Need to confer with hotel about exhibit rules and equipment (e.g. table rentals)
- What kind of funding will SUSE help out with and do we want to charge a nominal fee (typical of many US events) for registrations to offset costs?
- What should we use to entice people to register early? Having an early registration count will help with planning and will help mitigate expenses.
- 2012-03-09 - Deadline to complete artwork and submit to printers
- 2012-03-30 - Formal announcement to the world about the Summit