tagline: From openSUSE
|Tested on openSUSE||Recommended articles||Related articles|
- Install the Thunderbird email client and then if not present download the Enigmail Add-in
- OpenPGP should already be installed on a default distribution
- Use the new Firefox menu option OpenPGP>Setup Wizard if its first time
- With a Thunderbird profile copied over from a previous OpenSUSE installation you will find it easiest to copy the home .gnupg folder which will contain all previously validated keys
- A catch is that the passphase may be asked for in a window behind Thunderbird so minimize all Thunderbird windows if decryption request does not generate an obvious request for the pass phase.